Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tattie Maggard's God's Worn Out Servants - an incredible story.

Today I'm pleased to host Tattie Maggard, author of God's Worn Out Servants. I happened on this gem by accident and the story really will go to the heart of every Christian woman. All of us have schedules to meet, dinners to cook, husbands and or children to usher to the right meeting, organization, or just out the door to work or school. The message is to every woman who does too much for all the right reasons.



But first, a bit about Tattie:
I'm a stay at home wife and mother. I blog, read, write, and shop for Christian kindle sales in my free time. I run a popular blog for free and cheap kindle books, Christian Fiction for Your Kindle. I'm also just beginning to home school my daughter. 
Just in the last several years I realized how lucky I am to live in the rural Ozarks. We have our own micro-culture here and I love writing about it in my novellas. I'm currently working on a series about some local folklore that has been in my family for generations. The first book in the series, Addie's Purpose, is about a teen-aged girl who wants the gift of healing like her great grandmothers had. I'd love to tell you more about Addie but it's in the final editing stages and I hope to have it to you soon enough.

My Review of God's Worn Out Servants.
Are we too busy for God?

Tattie Maggard tells a powerful story of two moms who, while doing God's work, discovered they had no time for themselves and their families.

Tragedy come close to shattering all their lives before they realized they were truly, God's Worn Out Servants.

Ms. Maggard does a wonderful job touching the heart of any mother that's been in the same position. I raced through the pages to the end, seeing myself many times in her words.

This fourteen page wonder is very nicely done.

You may visit Tattie on her webpage:  http://www.tattiemaggard.com/ and even download a copy of her short story. Click on the picture above for the Amazon link.

I'm looking forward to her book series.

3 comments:

Mary L. Ball said...

God's Worn out Servants sounds like a great book. We all can relate to that. As a bit of a caregiver and pastors wife myself I'm always remembering
Col.3:23
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Tattie Maggard's novels peak my interest. I'll check them out.

Victoria Pitts-Caine said...

Thanks, Mary. I really enjoyed her short story. It kept me riveted to the end.

CH said...

Thanks to your post, I got this story - read it - enjoyed it. Nice to see an entertaining story with a GREAT message incorporated in it. I put up a review on Amazon, BTW. Carlene