Tuesday, February 5, 2013

OBSESSED? That describes me!

The definition is to preoccupy the mind excessively.

I think the word describes me as a reader. I have several collections from authors Earlene Fowler, Margaret Maron, Luanne Rice and Brad Meltzer just to mention a few. All read cover to cover and some of those collections span over twenty books.

The definition also mentions haunted by. In all my reading and believe me there have been many, many pages. Bess McBride’s' A Sigh of Love fits that category for me. I could not put it down and didn't want to put it down when I had finished.

Lucky for me, Bess, has several of her books on Kindle for just $.99. Check this out on Amazon.com

Bess is not only a great author but a good friend. She's listened to my ups and downs for years and always been happy to lend a hand.

So I'm extending my free hand out to her. The other one's wrapped around my Kindle!

Grab your reader and download a few of her books - so you can be obsessed, too. There's one waiting in my Kindle right now. Enjoy, I know I will!

2 comments:

Bess McBride said...

You are so sweet, Victoria!! I love the "me" that I see through your eyes! :-)

Victoria Pitts-Caine said...

You're welcome, Bess. I'm going to start Jenny today!