Monday, January 12, 2009

Where does all my time go?

It has been over a month since I posted and lots has happened. Along with all the holiday merriment, my mother-in-law had a stroke and I had a fall - face first onto the concrete. Two black eyes and my entire right leg from my knee to my ankle banged up, I have survived. My mother-in-law, unfortunately, is in a board care home and we have a lot of work to get her house rented, etc.

One really terrific thing that did happen over the holiday, aside from a great visit with our daughter and all the wonder of the season, I found myself in the top ten listing on Enduring Romance for the "best of" 2008:

http://enduringromance.blogspot.com/2008/12/10-2008-book-picks.html

I was very pleased that my Civil War Short: In the Shadow of My Heart was so well received.

My resolution for 2009 - is to get back to the book reviews and drop in a few of my happenings now and then.

Happy 2009 all!

Blessings,
Victoria

No comments: