Monday, January 14, 2008

Contest Winner!

Hi Everyone -

As promised I'm going to announce the winner of the $10.00 gift certificate tonight (or it's tonight in my part of the world).

None other than Sheryl Browne author of the soon to be released:

The Madness of Celia Summers. Sheryl is writing as Charlotte Chalmers

I'm happy my daughter picked Sheryl out of the hat - Sheryl was one of my first connections here at TWRP.

Thank you to all of you who visited my blog and left all those wonderful comments.

Victoria

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Thank you, Vicki. I am more pleased than you would imagine, because I don't normally win things. I'm just not lucky! But then, maybe I am! Am getting my book published, aren't I? And making some lovely new friends. The voucher will is gratefully received. It will enable me to do more shopping!
xxx